- What first drew your attention to sugar dating?
For me, if I’m totally honest, money, then excitement and the potential to meet upwardly mobile people. I want to set up my own business. I saw sugar dating not only as a way of financing this but also the opportunity to have mentorship from a person that has already become successful.
- What do you like about being a sugar babe?
More time to do other things such as study, due to greater financial freedom, being appreciated, taken to nice dinners, holidays and made to feel like a woman. I also find it exciting, when a lovely car pulls up, I get those first date butterflies.
- Why do you think so many women especially young women are drawn to becoming a sugar babe?
To start with, financial assistance, one hundred percent. Also, if a young girl dates a guy her own age, well the chances are she will have to split the dinner bill with him for a Thai. Being a sugar babe, it’s an easier way to meet successful people and get a chance to learn from a person who has navigated the ways to success through business. Or if you are like me, I’m simply attracted to older guys.
- What advice would you give to someone looking to become a sugar babe?
Know why you want in being a sugar babe. It’s to be enjoyed, so go into it purely on your terms and never feel pressured to do anything you do not feel entirely comfortable with. And be authentic. Don’t pretend to be anyone but yourself to please others.
- Is there anything that you would have done differently when first joining?, is there any advice others might use to avoid any mistakes you feel you made at the start?.
I should have been a lot more direct when setting up my profile. And not felt the need to be so polite answering everybody as there are a lot of people that do not deserve your attention.
- What should a new sugar babe look out for when using a sugar dating platform?
Time wasters and guys looking to hook up but not on the basis of being a genuine sugar daddy.
- What have been your experiences being a sugar babe?
Mostly good, a few bad. All the bad experiences were when I first started and I was a little naive in making it clear what I was looking for. But I learnt a lot from the few negative experiences I had. This in turn helped me a lot in finding the right sugar daddy and knowing how to reply to them correctly.
- Do you have an easy way to spot a person who is genuine and a person that is not?
A genuine guy will not ask straight up to see your private pictures or request more from you. You will be able to tell in the first dialogue to be honest. Other warning signs are If they are too sexual in their approach or want to negotiate an allowance that you have set. A way to find out how genuine a person is, will be to ask “What arrangement are you looking for ?” very early on. It puts them directly on the spot to answer. From their response, you can tell if it is worth your time pursuing or if you should reject them. a salt daddy will not immediately give you a straight answer to this. Or if he does it will be a fanciful proposal.
- Can you offer any advice when setting up your profile? How to get to the front of the queue and attract the right person? Be specific on your profile. This way you can get to the front of the queue, so to speak, and attract the right attention. Post an attractive and tasteful picture that still leaves some intrigue to know more. A lovely dress that also shows your figure off is great. Don’t sound like you’ve been around the block on dating sites but also don’t sound totally naïve.
- What precautions do you suggest a girl take when meeting someone for the first time?
Make sure you have face-timed the person and have them send you a clear picture of themselves. A first meet should ideally be in public. Preferably for a coffee or lunch. Take your time to get to know the person online. I know people find this tiresome, but if it’s for your safety it’s worth it. Tell a friend where you are going and what time you expect to be home. Do not feel embarrassed to call your friend or message them once you arrive or throughout your date.
- What in your opinion is the best way to achieve the results you are looking for on these sites, in terms of quickly finding a person that will facilitate the lifestyle or rewards you want?
A good picture, a captivating caption for your profile. Also, be 100 percent clear on what you want. Don’t sound all new and ditsy. A caption that says “new to this, go easy on me” attracts the sharks out to exploit. Keep your profile light-hearted, fun and energetic.
- On that subject, how do you broach the subject of an allowance?
Well, I obviously know about your new site Adult Arrangements where this issue can be covered on your profile page and I’ll be sure to see if it’s as good as what people have told me. With current sites, I simply ask, what arrangement are you looking for ? and get it out of the way even before I meet a person. Once that’s done you can move forward easily and the fun can begin. You don’t want to be endlessly messaging one another if the relationship will not go anywhere. So just ask straight away. What type of arrangement are you looking for? It not only gets straight to the point but it lets any time-wasters know that they are wasting their own time as you are not a babe to be messed around with.
- What sort of Sugar Daddy do you look for?
Firstly, I have to be attracted to the person, both physically and mentally. If they are a genuine sugar daddy the allowance is not an issue as any real sugar daddy will be able to facilitate what you want, within reason of course. So that leaves you to concentrate on a genuine connection.
- What do you say to people that say it’s no different to escorting?
So, every girl that dates a guy that is financially secure is an escort? Is every girl having a one-night stand deemed to be escorting? Sugar dating is just a way to more easily find a guy that has his shit together so to speak. I never date anyone I am not physically attracted to. I think there is a huge misconception out there of beautiful young women on the arm of a 96-year-old man. I’ve always been attracted to older guys. Not that old though lol.
I think there’s just a lot of jealousy out there from girls that don’t have the strength of personality to go lead life on their terms. That’s partly why I agreed to answer these questions for you.